Sentence The Ninetysixth
"But why so glum, Teri," asked Nikki, "why the long face?" and Teri, sighing, indicated the small screen and tiny keypad and replied, "my fingers feel like thumbs, and I really despair when I try to write a post on this, this, TOY - I try to catch all the typos but every time one slips through I feel such a duffer, such a hopeless, hapless, nincompoop; a wrong or missing letter has slipped past my vigilant subbing and is such a glaring error, like a blackleg walking into a miners' club - he stands out as if he was in a Guantanamo jumpsuit, even in a crowd - and in a piece of text, surrounded by a wheen, a foison of characters, seems to punch me between my eyes ......" and Nikki kissed Teri between her eyes and led her through the cottage, saying, "you've done enough for one day, my Lover, come, I know what will relax you!"

Comments

Popular Posts